If you need to return your jewelry to us for any reason, or if you would like to ship something to us for repair, rest assured it is perfectly safe. Just follow these instructions.
- Protect your jewelry from damage with tissue paper or other packing material so it does not “bounce” around in its box during shipping.
- Put this protected box or container inside another box (using packing material) no smaller than a shoe box.
- Please include your phone number (or email address) in the box, and we will notify you when your jewelry arrives here.
- Use brown paper tape (not clear plastic or brown plastic) and seal every opening in the box.
- Address the package to any staff member at Gold In Art, or use the name
- Art, Inc.
- 420 N. Donnelly St.
- Mount Dora, FL 32757
- DO NOT PUT ANY WORDS LIKE GOLD OR JEWELRY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
Take the box to your nearest post office, grab a little white slip for Registered/Insured and fill it out completely, insuring it for the value of your jewelry.
Obviously, you are free to use any carrier of your choice. We recommend the USPS because in 25 years we have never experienced a loss (domestically). It is also the preferred choice of our own insurance company.
If you have any questions, please call Cheryl at 352-383-0047, Tuesday-Saturday, 9-5 Eastern Time.